Buddy Registration Confirmation
Dear League of YES BUDDY,
On behalf of the Coaches and staff of the entire league of YES, I would like to thank you for registering to be a BUDDY for the League of YES’ 2022 season. Whether you heard about us through your school, organization, company, the New York Times, Newsday, News 12, a Coach or are returning because you have been a BUDDY before; you are about to contribute to possibly the best baseball experience you and our players have ever had.
BUDDY stands for Because Unbelievable Dedication Deserves You and you will find the players of our league enjoy every minute you spend helping and cheering them on as they play baseball. Please take a moment to review the following instructions for the games you have just registered for:
- Please arrive at the field no later than 8:30 a.m. and check in. You will then sit through a brief orientation before being paired with a player.
- BUDDY’s are asked to stay for all games so please plan on being with us at the field until at least 12:30 in the afternoon.
- We usually have more BUDDYs than we have players. BUDDYs will be split into three groups and each group will cycle through three stations to try to ensure everyone gets the chance to bond with our players.
- Be open to meeting the player’s parents as they may have special instructions concerning their son or daughter. In addition, it is the parent’s responsibility to accompany their child anytime they need to leave the field or dugout.
- Bring water, snacks and sunscreen on the sunny day and a light jacket as it can be chilly in the morning.
***Please note, because of budget constraints we will not be giving away t-shirts this year. You can purchase a 10 Year Anniversary t-shirt at the field for $15.00. We appreciate your support and THANK YOU for celebrating our 10 year Anniversary. We also will not be providing free food this year as well. You can bring a snack and drink with you and we will have water, hot dogs and snacks available at the field for purchase for your convenience.
Again, thank you for registering to be a BUDDY for the League of YES. We are certain it will be an experience you will remember for a long time.
See you at the field.
League of YES